Music Teacher Content Submission and Sharing Policy
- Your Acceptance
- Music Teacher Content Submission and Sharing Service
- Supported File Formats
- Content Submission and Sharing Service Access and Use
- Intellectual Property Rights
- User Submissions
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- BizMaestro Autopay Service Policy for Teachers
- BizMaestro Autopay Service Policy for Students and Parents
3. Supported File FormatsThe MusicPeeps CONTENT SUBMISSION AND SHARING SERVICE supports most consumer formats, such as:
4. Content Submission and Sharing Service Access and UseA. MusicPeeps hereby grants you permission to use the CONTENT SUBMISSION AND SHARING SERVICE as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal or professional use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium other than links without MusicPeeps' prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to edit or maintain your information on the Website, including any use of the Website that could damage, disable, overburden, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the services provided and including any attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, computer systems or networks connected to any MusicPeeps server through hacking, password mining, or any other means; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
B. In order to use the CONTENT SUBMISSION AND SHARING SERVICE, you will have to create an account. You acknowledge and agree that when you provide access to posted content to one or more third parties using the CONTENT SUBMISSION AND SHARING SERVICE that such third parties may forward the address for such access to additional parties or allow such additional parties to access the shared materials without your consent. You further agree that MusicPeeps shall have the right, subject to the confidentiality and privacy provisions of the Service Agreement to delete or preserve materials posted to the Website using the CONTENT SUBMISSION AND SHARING SERVICE in its own discretion, including without limitation suspension or limitation of access to an account or freezing an account in its current status. You further agree that MusicPeeps may be required to delete or preserve posted materials in order to comply with mandatory provisions of international, United States federal, state, and local laws. You agree to indemnify MusicPeeps and hold it harmless from any claims arising as a result of MusicPeeps’ deletion or preservation of materials posted to the Website in reliance on such legal requirements
C. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify MusicPeeps immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although MusicPeeps will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of MusicPeeps or others due to such unauthorized use.
5. Intellectual Property RightsThe content on the MusicPeeps Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to MusicPeeps, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal and professional use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. MusicPeeps reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal or professional use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the MusicPeeps Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the MusicPeeps Website or the Content therein.
6. User Submissions
A. The MusicPeeps Content Submission and Sharing Service may now or in the future permit the submission of content or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, MusicPeeps does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize MusicPeeps to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to MusicPeeps (but excluding User Submissions posted solely in connection with the Content Sharing Service), you hereby grant MusicPeeps a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the MusicPeeps Content Submission and Sharing Service and MusicPeeps’ business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the MusicPeeps Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the MusicPeeps Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the MusicPeeps Website.
C. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant MusicPeeps all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage MusicPeeps or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) impersonate another person. MusicPeeps does not endorse any Music Teacher, Music Studio, Students, User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice regarding them, and MusicPeeps expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions or the actions of any Music Teacher or Music Studio. MusicPeeps does not screen or endorse any Music Teacher, Music Studio, Students, or User Submissions. MusicPeeps does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and MusicPeeps will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. MusicPeeps reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. MusicPeeps will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice. MusicPeeps also reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. MusicPeeps may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
D. You understand that when using the MusicPeeps Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that MusicPeeps is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that you deem inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against MusicPeeps with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold MusicPeeps, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
7. Warranty DisclaimerYOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE MUSICPEEPS MUSIC TEACHER CONTENT SUBMISSION AND SHARING SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MUSICPEEPS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. MUSICPEEPS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MUSICPEEPS WEBSITE. MUSICPEEPS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ANY MUSIC TEACHERS, MUSIC STUDIOS, STUDENTS, AND OTHER SITE USERS AS WELL AS ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE MUSICPEEPS WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. MUSICPEEPS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL MUSICPEEPS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MUSICPEEPS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MUSICPEEPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by MusicPeeps from its facilities in the United States of America. MusicPeeps makes no representations that the MusicPeeps Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the MusicPeeps Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
9. BizMaestro Autopay Service Policy for TeachersBy enrolling in the BizMaestro Autopay service, you authorize MusicPeeps to automatically collect lesson payments on your behalf and to automatically deposit these payments twice per month into your bank account on file with MusicPeeps (your “designated account”), minus a non-refundable, per-lesson service charge of 4 %.
You agree that lesson payments will not be deposited into your designated account until after lessons have been taught, and that lessons are considered taught the day after they were scheduled via the online calendar. Payment for lessons taught between the 1st and 15th are deposited on the 20th, and payment for lessons taught between the 16th and the end of the month are deposited on the 5th of the following month.
No lesson payments are collected until your student/parent enables Autopay and accepts a lesson contract from you. You understand that MusicPeeps bills students monthly according to the lessons scheduled for that month; as such, you agree to ensure that your online calendar reflects actual planned activity and that you update your online calendar timely for any changes (e.g., last-minute cancellations.)
Using your MusicPeeps.com account, you or your student/parent can stop all lessons at any time via the online calendar. You can also disable autopay with any student by instructing the student/parent to log in to MusicPeeps.com and disable autopay via their My Account -> Autopay Settings tab. Canceling lessons or disabling autopay immediately stops payments for scheduled lessons from being credited to your account.
MusicPeeps processes lesson payments on behalf of member teachers. MusicPeeps does not set lesson prices, determine lesson schedules, control teacher or student availability, or set teacher policies. MusicPeeps is not responsible for any applicable taxes in connection with your lessons. Service complaints should be resolved directly by you with your students. If a chargeback (i.e., the dispute of a credit card charge) is initiated by one of your students for any reason and MusicPeeps is assessed a chargeback fee, you agree to reimburse MusicPeeps a $25 chargeback fee from your designated account or from a future lesson payment. If student or parent behavior is unethical, fraudulent or illegal, contact email@example.com so the student/parent’s membership status can be reviewed.
10. BizMaestro Autopay Service Policy for Students and ParentsBy enrolling in the BizMaestro Autopay service, you authorize MusicPeeps to debit on the 1st of each month the account on file designated in your Autopay Settings (your “designated account”) to automatically pay for lessons with your teacher(s). The amount of the debit on the 1st of each month will equal the sum of all payments for the lessons scheduled that month that you have accepted with your teacher(s), plus a non-refundable, per-lesson service charge of 4 %.
You further authorize MusicPeeps to debit your designated account on any date that you accept a new lesson contract with a teacher. The amount of this debit will equal the sum of the payments for the lessons scheduled for the remainder of that month, plus the non-refundable, per-lesson service charge of 4 %. You will ensure there are sufficient funds in your designated account to pay the amount of each debit, and you agree to pay a $20 insufficient funds fee for each failed payment.
When accepting lesson contracts from your teacher(s), you agree to abide by teacher cancellation/rescheduling (make-up) policies as specified in the lesson contract.
Using your MusicPeeps.com account, you can withdraw from lessons at any time via the online calendar or stop automatic payments with a teacher via the My Account -> Autopay Settings tab. Any unused lesson payments will be applied towards future lessons with other teachers or refunded to you upon closing your MusicPeeps.com account (to close your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org), minus the 4 % service charge.
MusicPeeps processes lesson payments on behalf of member teachers. MusicPeeps does not set lesson prices, determine lesson schedules, control teacher availability, or set teacher policies. MusicPeeps is not responsible for any applicable taxes in connection with your lessons. Service complaints should be resolved directly with your teacher. If teacher behavior is unethical, fraudulent or illegal, contact email@example.com so the teacher’s membership status can be reviewed.